Google Analytics is a service that allows you to track website traffic and visitor behavior. Such information is especially important if you run a WooCommerce e-shop. Using them properly will not only increase your site traffic but also your profits.
Table of Contents
What MonsterInsights allows for WooCommerce
The role of MonsterInsights is to inform the e-shop operator about everything that every store owner is interested in. You will have at your disposal:
- Traffic and conversion rates
- data on transactions, revenues and average value of the order,
- product popularity data
- it also provides detailed information on the amount of goods added to the basket and the amount of goods removed from the basket
- important data on the performance of products and their categories, which you will use when planning your assortment, as well as on the number of product impressions and the like
- You’ll also learn about the performance of tags and categories relevant to your business.
- You can also track the performance of coupon codes and the like.
- find out which business partners place the largest or most frequent orders.
Statistics for WooCommerce eshop
Google Analytics tracking statistics give you more detailed and specific data , such as tracking sales statistics using reports available directly from the WooCommerce plug-in .
Google Analytics helps you understand the behavior of your site visitors. If you run an e-shop, you can increase your profits by applying the information found. You will be able to view all information about the shopping behavior of store visitors directly in the e-shop administration.
Based on them, you will not only be able to focus on the goods that interest customers the most. This will help you set up your Google ad by region or time. And also in improving the design and content of the e-shop.
How to add Google Analytics in WooCommerce
You can add Google Analytics to WooCommerce in three easy steps. This will allow you to see Google Analytics statistics directly in the administration of your e-shop.
Advanced tracking for the e-shop is possible thanks to the MonsterInsights plugin and the eCommerce addon. This will connect your online store with Google Analytics. Let’s go through the procedure:
First, you will install the MonsterInsights plugin according to the instructions on How to install Google Analytics in WordPress.
Next, you’ll need to set up tracking directly in Google Analytics. To enable e-shop tracking, log in to Google Analytics and select the correct website. Advanced tracking for the e-shop is made possible by the first choice, as you can see in the picture.
The eCommerce addon follows. In the e-shop administration, go to Insights ›Addons. Click on Install MonsterInsights eCommerce addon here.
When the installation is complete, click Activate. Now the MonsterInsights plugin with the eCommerce addon is ready to monitor the statistics of your e-shop.