At the top of the WordPress administration page is a toolbar, called toolbar . Here are some options for quick access to site settings: a link to WordPress.org , documentation and support forums, a link to your site, a message board, editing topics, menus, widgets, and comments.
You’ll also find a link to add a new article, page, media file, and access individual user profiles.
WordPress administration – menu
In the WordPress administration menu you will find tools for:
- creation and editing of articles and pages,
- uploading, searching and editing multimedia files (images, videos, pdf and other files),
- organization and management of comments,
- Customize the appearance of your WordPress site, manage šablóny , widgets, menus, headers, and more.
- Adding, activating and deactivating plugins
- Add and set user rights
- tools for importing and exporting articles, pages, multimedia, personal data and the like,
- website and plugin properties settings, privacy page settings,
- tool settings of some plugins.